Saturday, August 20, 2016

August's Sketchy Challenge with Tutorial

I can't believe it took me 20 days to finish this layout! Summer is the craziest time of the year!

Here's the sketch from Creative Scrapbookers August 2016 Sketchy Challenge by Kelly Klapstein


1- Choose your photo and your papers. I used the Cocoa Daisy's February '16 add-on kit and April '16 main kit for this layout.


2- Trim your papers and glue them to the background cardstock (I use double sided tape from Michaels)


3- Position the ephemera to form a nice cluster


4- Add some meaningful words


5- I cut the number from a Pink Paislee C'est La Vie paper to make the title


6- I added some puffy stickers and wrote the journaling


And here's the finished page!


I hope you enjoy playing with the sketch! Thank you for stopping by!











No comments:

Post a Comment