“Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
Today I am thankful for...
- My beautiful, wonderful son.
- Having a compassionate, supportive and loving husband
- My cats
- My hands and feet to get me through the day
- Having vision and hearing
- The fresh food and clean water that I have access to
- Having a roof over my head
- The glorious colours of nature’s fall
- Living in Canada (Freedom)
- The obstacles I have been challenged with and the problems I have overcome
- Life, love, and laughter
- Sunday night roast beef dinner
- Good books
- Fresh bread
- Waking up to the smell of fresh coffee
- Peace and quiet
- Bubble baths
- My pillow
- The promise of a new day
What are you thankful for?