Sunday, August 9, 2009

In love

When I shop online for scrapbook supplies I tend to look only at my favourite manufacturer's releases...you know, stick to your comfort zone. Well, last night I came across this collection from Collage Press and immediately fell in love!

I was a complete impulse buy that I'm sure i won't regret!

And as you know, I have a thing for everything vintage from the 20's and 30's. And what could be more suitable for this new uber project that I have in mind? Graphic 45!


This is one the few times I completely fell in love with everything that these guys make! I could buy their entire store! Well I didn't lol, just bought a few papers to get me started...*sigh*

Now to sit patiently and wait for my beloved mailman!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment