Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost 2

I made this page using the sketch #23 from 52 sketches. What a fantastic group of talented ladies, and the sketches are gorgeous!

This is Monkey Boy at 22 months old...have I really been a mom for almost 2 years? Wow! The papers are Basic Grey - Lime Rickey collection (yes, I still have a few left! lol). And the journaling reads: "Watching the school bus in the mornings. Dinky cars. YouTube videos. Star Trek. Going for a walk. Chocolate chip cookies. Running around the house. TV. "

I realized I don't do much journaling in my layouts...and I might regret it later when my memory starts to fade...plus I found an awesome font, I wish I could write like that! Ok, don't laugh...the name of the font is Catholic School Girl...no comments...lol

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment