Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Traditions

I finally got out of hibernation mode and my layout this week is for the challenge 28 at Scrapmojo. The challenge is about New Years traditions and we have to use buttons.

Here's mine:

A closeup of the flowers and buttons:

And the journaling:


"New Year's Eve is called Nochevieja, or Old Night in Spain. The tradition is to eat twelve grapes at midnight, as the twelve chimes ring in the new year. Try stuffing twelve grapes in your mouth in twelve seconds, and you'll see how funny this can be!"

I had a lot of fun making this layout, now crossing my fingers and see if I win the kit!

3 comments:

  1. wow pretty colors!

    thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special tradition! I really like your journalling block. Thanks for playing.
    Sincerely,
    Michelle
    Scrap Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout! Love the colors and fun journaling!

    Thanks for playing!
    Melissa - mojo

    ReplyDelete